High performance adhesive with gel texture and powder-free with fibers for laying all types of ceramic tiles, especially porcelain tiles. CLASS C2TE.
Bag of 25 kg. in white color.
Suitable for laying on other ceramics, in swimming pools, on radiant floors
Warning: Last items in stock!
Cementitious adhesive in gel consistency, dust-free, with fibers, with extended open time and resistant to sliding, applicable in fluid consistency or in thixotropic consistency, for the placement of all types of tiles, absorbent and non-absorbent, in interior walls and floors and exterior floors.
• Placement of ceramic tile, stoneware, marble, with or without absorption, in exterior floors and in interior walls and floors on mortar supports made of cement, concrete or plasterboard.
• Application by superposition on old coatings and ceramic flooring.
• Installation in wet areas and swimming pools.
• Placement of small format pieces (≤ 30 cm) in pavements on radiant heating systems or refrigeration systems.
• Placement of large-format ceramic pieces (≤ 90 cm) on interior pavements without radiant heating and with intense traffic.
• High adhesion with any type of tile, even those with very low absorption.
• Excellent workability.
• No off-hook, allows to apply vertically comfortably, but can be kneaded
also in fluid consistency for application in pavements and large format pieces.
• Extended open time.
• No dust.
• High whiteness and gel consistency, very creamy and light.
• Contains fibers that contribute to greater flexibility and less retraction.
• Suitable for ceramic tiles of less than 3600 cm2 and any degree of absorption such as stoneware, porcelain stoneware, tile, glass mosaic, etc. and Natural stone (marble, granite, ...)
Cement screeds and self-leveling mortars.
• Concrete floors.
• Walls plastered with cement mortar.
• Concrete walls.
• Plasterboard plates.
• Pre-existing floors and coatings covered with ceramic or stoneware.
The approximate consumption of PAM® ECOGEL PORCEL depends on the type of gluing:
Simple gluing: approx. 3 kg / m2.
Double gluing: approx. 5 kg / m2.
These consumptions are approximate and may vary depending on the state of the support, the
type of piece and the trowel used.
Technical and safety sheets available for download.
No customer comments for the moment.