Adhesive flexible and deformable with fibers of gel consistency and dust free for the placement of all types of ceramic tiles, especially on facades and floors with radiant heating. CLASS C2TES1.
Bag of 25 kg. in white.
Special for facades and swimming pools
Warning: Last items in stock!
Adhesive cementitious flexible and deformable in gel consistency, powder-free, with fibers and with high content in resins, of open time prolonged and resistant to sliding, applicable in fluid consistency or in thixotropic consistency, for the placement of all types of tiles, including large format, absorbent and non-absorbent, on interior and exterior walls and floors
• Placement of ceramic tile, stoneware, marble, with or without absorption, in exteriors and interiors, even in large format, on mortar supports of cement, concrete or plasterboard.
• Cladding of facades.
• Pavements with intense traffic.
• Application by superposition on old coatings and ceramic flooring.
• Placing of pavements on radiant heating systems or cooling systems.
• Installation of tiles in wet areas and in swimming pools.
• High adhesion with any tile type and format, even those with very low absorption and large format.
• Excellent workability.
• Thanks to its deformability, it is able to withstand thermal shocks and small differential movements produced by the support.
• No off-hook, allows to apply vertically comfortably, but can also be kneaded in fluid consistency for application in pavements and large-format pieces.
• Extended open time.
• No dust.
• High whiteness and gel consistency, very creamy and light.
• Contains fibers that contribute to its excellent deformability.
• Suitable for ceramic tile format with side longer than 60 cm for exteriors or less than 90 cm for interiors and any degree of absorption such as stoneware, porcelain stoneware, tile, vitreous mosaic, ceramic sheets, etc. and Natural stone (marble, granite, ...)
• Cement screeds and self-leveling mortars.
• Concrete floors.
• Walls plastered with cement mortar.
• Concrete walls.
• Plasterboard plates.
• Pre-existing floors and coatings covered with ceramic or stoneware.
The approximate consumption of PAM® ECOGEL FLEX depends on the type of gluing:
Simple gluing: approx. 3 kg / m2.
Double gluing: approx. 5 kg / m2.
These consumptions are approximate and may vary depending on the state of the support, the
type of piece and the trowel used.
Technical and safety sheets available for download.
No customer comments for the moment.