Cement glue class C2 TE, specific to install porcelain tiles and marble on mortar, concrete and plasterboard both interior and exterior pavements as interior coatings, as well as to install on old ceramic floorings
25 kg. bag. White or grey
Adhesive mixed special binders for the placement of pieces with or without absorption, large format and rectified.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The VAT PORCELÁNICO FLEX tile cement is formulated on the basis of cement, selected aggregates, organic additives and resins that give it excellent workability, water retention and adherence properties.
• Great adherence capacity.
• Easy to apply.
• Zero sliding.
• For fixing ceramic tiles, stoneware, mosaics, marble, with or without absorption capacity, on indoor and outdoor pavements and indoor renders, on cement mortar supports, concrete or plasterboards plates.
• Heavy traffic floorings. It provides great adherence, as well as high resistance to compression and shear, to be able to withstand loads and efforts created by the movement of heavy trafic.
• Aplication on old flooorings of porcelain.
• Particularly sultable for large format part and swarf
The support must be strong, completely set and free of dust, paint, oil, etc.
If exposed to sun or very absorbent, it is advisable to wet it beforehand.
Check the smoothness of the support with a 2 m long ruler; any differences must be less than 5 mm.
Do not apply to dead plaster, or plasters that have received a ne layer of nal plastering.
The approximate amount of VAT PORCELÁNICO FLEX used depends on the
Floating: ~ 3 kg/m2.
Floating and buttering: ~ 5 kg/m2.
Please, for more information download data sheets.
No customer comments for the moment.