Bidet single lever tap for ledge.
Without automatic pop up waste.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A series of tubular design with consistent fit and functional ergonomics, KARIM DUE provides a simple blend of aesthetics and functionality suitable for all kinds of users and bathroom environments.
KARIM DUE system comes with Flowing Ecosystems water savings with dual-position handle, thus saving up to 50% water. Aesthetic, modern, functional and ecological, that is KARIM DUE.
• Permissible water temperature: the component materials of the tap parts can
withstand a maximum temperature of 70 ° C.
• Brass construction with polish chrome nished.
• Minimum usage pressure: 0,5 bar.
• Operation by lever.
• Dual position opening.
• Single hole-mounting.
• One – piece cartridge with ceramic discs. Cartridge diameter 40 mm.
• Flow rate at 3 bar and maximum opening with“Flowing Ecosystems” 8,5 l/m
• Supplied with 3/8” female exible hoses and 45 cm long.
• Water outlet via steerable ball and socket joint.
• Certificado ISO 9001:2008.
• Dimensional, leaks and hydraulic checks. Complying with the CTE.
• EN ISO 9227: Corrosion test in artificial atmospheres. Salt spray test.
• EN 248: Sanitary tapware. General specifications for electrodeposited
coatings of Ni-Cr.
• Materials: Brass used in the manufacture according to EN-12164, EN-12165
and EN-1982 standards.
Designed according to EN 817 bathroom fixtures. Mechanical mixer taps
(PN 10). General specifications.
No customer comments for the moment.