Kily is a collection of refined and elegant lines to suit all environments. Its original wave-shaped handle tilt sets it apart from the sculptural design of the tap body. It is a tap that decorates the bathroom space with personality as it is made of very practical, ergonomic and comfortable pieces with the perfect touch of distinction.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Permissible water temperature: the component materials of the tap parts can
withstand a maximum temperature of 70 ° C.
• Brass construction with polish chrome nished.
• Minimum usage pressure: 0,5 bar
• Operation by lever.
• Dual position opening.
• One – piece cartridge with ceramic discs. Cartridge diameter 35 mm.
• Flow rate at 3 bar and maximum opening 13,2 l/min.
• 3/4” to 1/2” female inlet with eccentric cam and trim.
• With hidden aerator.
• Output selection by inverter.
• Certificado ISO 9001:2008.
• Dimensional, leaks and hydraulic checks. Complying with the CTE.
• EN ISO 9227: Corrosion test in artificial atmospheres. Salt spray test.
• EN 248: Sanitary tapware. General specifications for electrodeposited
coatings of Ni-Cr.
• Materials: Brass used in the manufacture according to EN-12164, EN-12165
and EN-1982 standards.
Designed according to EN 817 bathroom fixtures. Mechanical mixer taps
(PN 10). General specifications.
No customer comments for the moment.