This is a tap with a tubular design. It has an elegant appearance and original aesthetic.
Without automatic pop up waste.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Permissible water temperature: the component materials of the tap parts can
withstand a maximum temperature of 70 ° C.
• Brass construction with polish chrome finished.
• Minimum usage pressure: 0,5 bar.
• Operation by lever.
• One – piece cartridge with ceramic discs. Catridge diameter 35 mm.
• Flow rate at 3 bar and maximun opening 20,9 l/min.
• Supplied with 3/8” female flexible hoses and 45 cm long.
• Certificado ISO 9001:2008.
• Dimensional, leaks and hydraulic checks. Complying with the CTE.
• EN ISO 9227: Corrosion test in artificial atmospheres. Salt spray test.
• EN 248: Sanitary tapware. General specifications for electrodeposited
coatings of Ni-Cr.
• Materials: Brass used in the manufacture according to EN-12164, EN-12165
and EN-1982 standards.
No customer comments for the moment.